Agreement of sale cum gpa with possession

My father purchased land in HYDERABAD in 2005 with 'Agreement of SALE CUM GPA with possession'. He expired in 2018. How can my mother claim the property. Do we need to get previous owner authentication compulsory to transfer the property on my mother's name.  Please suggest.


Ji, your father bought that property through Sale Agreement cum GPA so your father may sale the propeerty to a third party on behalf of the owner. so first check whether your father sold the property or not.  if not done, the owner must execute a sale deed in your mother's name.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu