Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indirachandrasekhar   21 December 2014

After registration, party asks for rectification or sell low

Need some expertise guidance/suggestion - 

The building constructed is Ground, First, Second and Third floor. In this, I bought a property and registered in Bangalore in 2009 as first floor and second floor with terrace rights against a plan that had silt, ground, first and second floor with 50% of undivided share in the land. 

Have taken the possession of second and third floor, living there since 2009. In 2010, when I applied for Khatha (application signed by the owner at the time of registration) - owner put in an objection letter to BBMP and since then he is not letting this happen/resolve. Also, in 2010 we approached him to pay the taxes with our share of money and he said - he will take care of the taxes later. Requested him to pay timely to avoid penalty and then he said, it's his will to pay timely or with penalty refusing to accept money from our side. Since then, he is not paying taxes also.  

To resolve the issues, I have been asking him to buy my property or sell his property for the last year/two. He wants to buy my property for 50% of what he quotes to sell (and says he does not want to sell) and his offer is less than the govt./guidance value in Bangalore. Alternatively, he is asking for rectification of the registration to second and third floor and I denied this since he agreed to sell the property by plan as first and second floor. He is not cooperating to resolve the issues and is attempting to influence/impact me with the local authorities. 

Would like to know the possible ways to amicably resolve this matter...

Thanks...

Learning

1 Replies

indirachandrasekhar   23 December 2014

Awaiting for the experts thoughts, suggestions... Thanks. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register