LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     11 January 2015

After high court stay order also women ps ci sending police

Hi Sir, My wife filed 498a DP 3 & 4 on 03.09.2013 me only and same released on regular bail but in remand report my parents names mentioned. we applied for quash in Highcourt for me and my parents got interiam stay order in Highcourt from 15-12-2014 to 30-01-2105 same copy sent to Station House officer and(CIRCLE INSPECTOR) to Lower JFCM Court and also our lawyer informed to JFCM Court on 06-01-2015 when we had hearing in lower court same we got adjournment on 31-03-2015 . But 09-01-2015, Women circle inspector sent to two constable to our home to arrest my parents and serving notice (NOTICE FOR APPEARENCE U/S 41 (A) OF CR.P.C) to my parents and Same I infomed them that we have stay order from High court. My parents didnt taken any notice. but they asked my parents sign on letter that after interiam stay we come and attend in Women PS. my parents are uneducated and we dont know what they written on blank paper but they taken father signature on that by force and threatended to my father and also they threaten to my fathe take NOTICE(NOTICE FOR APPEARENCE U/S 41 (A) OF CR.P.C). My father is uneducated. also they threatend my parents telling after interiam stay come and attend and give settlement amount to our Circle Inspector she will close the case. All allegations mentioned in FIR false and No proofs and no allegations about my parens in FIR and In FIR only my name mentioned. Now Women PS CI and inlaws are trying to add my parents names to chargesheet. Chargesheet not yet filed. I want save my parents from this case.

1) After High court stay order also Women PS Circle Inspector sending to constables to arrest my parents.Please advise how to proceed with this.

2) Please advise Can I take any action on Women PS Circle Inspector and Police constables rude behavior.Thanks for ur time and quick repsonse.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register