Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harikrishnan (Site engineer)     24 May 2014

After conjugal rights allowed

Dear sir,

I have filed my divorce petition my wife filed a counter saying she wants conjugal rights, so my petition i withdrawn and the court allowed for conjugal rights. 

But she failed to rejoin and live with me, almost 2 years after court order, so i filled the case in my home town, but the case is still dragging and now it says CMA pending. what is mean by CMA pending.

Please advise 

Thanks 

Harikrishnan

Learning

3 Replies

Manikandan (Advocate)     25 May 2014

Mr.Harikrishnan, 

CMA  = Civil Miscilinious Application.

In your question you not say clearly which kind of case you file after 2 years of the court order. That you file a case of conjugal right or divorce.

Harikrishnan (Site engineer)     25 May 2014

Sir, Thanks for your reply, and i have filed a petition or divorce, and now they call off and first counselling is over, she also said willing to do divorce, but the counsellor, are forcing her to rejoin, why they are not considering for divorce if both of us, says not willing for counselling. Next counselling date is 7th July2014.

Currently i am not working and completed my master and searching for job, and my son is with her and she is with her father and working as inspector  of post offices, and her cross salary is 35000.00 

How long it will take to end the case for divorce, is it necessary i need to give maintenance for my son. how much it will be. 

Please advice,

Thanks,

Regards,

Harkrishnan.

Manikandan (Advocate)     26 May 2014

Mr. Harikrishnan. First, you will know that the counseling is one of the mediation to rejoin the couple and to solve the problem by smoothly. So two or more counseling are to be conduct. By way of counseling both you and your wife are strongly decide in divorce then the mediation of counsels instruct to get the divorce by court. After that, the courts decide to divorce.

You must give maintenance to your son up to his 18 years. But your wife’s salary is Rs.35,000/- you saying, it is only the option to represent yourself as your wife is in govt. job and she will maintain herself and her son. Hence, you will not pay any maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register