LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     16 June 2017

After 17 years department asking for recovery

My Father Mr.R.P. Sharma (Ex P.A. Fatehpur Head Post Office) was died on 13.08.2000.after the death of father my mother was requesting with the department for releasing the pension & funds but department has not released any type of fund including pension also to her & she was also died on 22.01.2001. after death of mother I follow for the payments, provisional payment was made to us in april 2001after 8month from the death of father including pension also. Now I again following for the final payments through the PORTALS but they are giving me this instruction that dues of Rs. 3,75,000/- has to be recovered in name of Late Shri R.P. Sharma. while during this period of time 13.08.2001 to till now department has never did any type of communication with me on this matter pls suggest me.

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2017

What are the dues

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     16 June 2017

Loss & Fraud case of Post office Kisan Vikas Patra in the year approx 1997 or 1998 it was all india case A Person had taken the Payment of Kisan Vikas Patra from Bindki Fatehpur under the instructoin of Post master my father had released the payment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register