Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     02 March 2015

Affidavit of income and expense in ima

Experts

need your valuable advice on the below case scenario :-

as of now i am aware and sure that my wife is working, but i don't have any proof like Salary slip bank statement etc. But as per High court judgement income affidavit needs to be filled for IMA by wife and husband in advance.

My wife has submitted very vague certificate of income in which she had not answered the question properly. for example if i am asking you bank account details, she is saying have saving account many other vague answers. More of less answers has been given in such a way that will make NO SENSE of any question.

Subsequently, we put an objection on the same, and court has given the direction to file affidavit as per new judgement of sangeeta vij and sanjay exact name i didnt remember, now my question is :-

She had submitted the false affidavit in which she had signed and oath on the many false statements and facts, This will be more clear once she file fresh affidavit with full details or changed details.

Now she will submit a fresh affidavit, with changes. that will prove earlier affidavit is false or not clear or hiding facts, on that basis is i am eligible to file case under crpc 340 for perjury ?

Kindly provide your valuable advice.

Regards

hb498a

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     02 March 2015

Dear, Yes but the difference must be shown in actual and we cannot take the benefit of confusing terms used... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     03 March 2015

Don't count the chickens before the eggs hatch.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register