Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satish (finance manager + accounting)     25 April 2017

Affidavid format

I lost My school Leaving cerfificate I want to affidavit format

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 April 2017

Affidavit Format: AFFIDAVIT OF Mr. / Ms. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I, __________________________________________ S/O _____________________________ aged about _____________years and residing at ______________________________________ _________________________________________________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and sincerely state as follows: I state that I have lost my ____________ Mark sheet / degree certificate (Roll No. _____________) given in the year _________________ and if I do manage to recover or find the original ___________ certificate, I shall return the duplicate certificate to the concerned authorities at ________________. The above mentioned facts are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief. Signature of the Deponent Solemnly affirmed at ____________ on this _______ day of ___________ Deponent signed before me and signed his/her name in my presence Seal of the Notary

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register