LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surya (mgr)     09 October 2017

Advocate commissioner from different state

Dear members. Can the state of Telangana appoint an Advocate commissioner from state of Tamil Nadu for minor visitation in Chennai? I want to give the name of an Advocate who is in Chennai to Hyderabad Family court, so that he can be appointed for visitation in Chennai. Is this possible? if not what are the other solutions as its difficult to take an Advocate all the way from Hyderabad to Chennai

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 October 2017

Sir, 

It's court discreation to appoint, you can move an application and request the court for the sake of convineince. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

surya (mgr)     09 October 2017

Thanks Sir, Judge asked me a name for suggesting the Advocate commissioner.

My question is, does law allow the Family court in Hyderabad to appoint a practicing counsel in Chennai or not. Does this court have Jurisdiction to do so? If yes, as per what CPC? Please clarify.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     09 October 2017

Yes, this is possible through proper Chanel and appoint of lawyer depend on discretion in of court.

PRASAD AKS (PARTNER)     13 October 2017

1ST THING NO SUIT VALIED ON MINOR.  ANY WAY BETTER TO SETTLE THE ISSUE OUT SIDE COURT.  YOUR CASE CAME FOR 1STHEARING  AFTER 10 YEARS NEXT APPEAL ANOTHER 10 YEARS THEN SLP IN SUPREME COURT ANOTHER 10 YEARS.  SO IN THE MEAN TIME YOU ALIVE OR DEAD OR INSOLVENT BY SPENT FEES TO LAWYERS, ZEROX, AUTOS, DOCTORS, RAILWAYS, LODGES.  YOU LOST CREDITWORTHY IN SOCIETY INSTEAD OF SYMPOTHY.  DO  AS YOU LIKE.  ITS MY OWN EXPERIENCE.

K. SANKARAN., ADVOCATE., HIGH COURT.,  CELL:  9840107760   3RD  STREET,NO.8., BHAKTAVASTLAM NAGAR., ADAYAR., CHENNAI.:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register