LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     09 August 2017

Advise on money recovery suit

Sir,Wife filed 498a on me and my family and later released on Bail. After that elders made settelement asked me to Deposit Rs.7,50,000/- in Joint Account. Joint Account holder are My Uncle and My Wife's Uncle and mentioned Bank Operations mentioned Jointly and same we have written on agreement on Rs.20/- saying after withdrawing all cases and Getting Divorce money has to give Wife. Later Wife Divorce taken from court but 498a case didnt withdrawn. In her Divorce Decree wife agreed for settlement and withdraw case. Almost 5 years completed we are attending 498a case to the court but wife didt with draw 498a case and money is there in Joint Account. 2 years back I issued legal notice to Wife's Uncle (Joint Account Holder) but there is no reponse from him. Me and my elders discussed about 498a case withdrawl but wife is not ready to withdraw case and wife asking money before settlement.we have tried all ways to convience wife and her Joint account holder but no option except to file Money recovery suit in Court. 

1)I want to file Money recovery suit in Court and I am from Andhra Pradesh and how much fees I need to pay COURT FEES for Rs.7,50,000/-. Please advise
2) If I file Money recovery suit on Wife's Uncle (Joint Account Holder) Is there any problems will araise.Please advise.
3) Please advise what is the procedure to file Money recovery suit in court.

Thanks for your time.  

Learning

1 Replies

Taylor Medina   03 November 2017

Money is too important for us to survive in this modern world and here is the site that helps more. Likewise there is professional CV writing companies that are giving the tips to all those who wants to enjoy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register