Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Advise on divorce

Dear Experts,

I got married in the month of December, 2010 and immediate thereafter a month she has started misbehaving and stopping me to meet my parents and lots of stunts she has done. After a month or two from marriage, her mother came to my rented house and took her away and she had filed maintenance case under Cr.P.C 125 in the month of Mar'11, which the Hon.Family Court has rejected in the month of July, 2013 based on her own disertion and not abandoned by husband, never been harassed by husband and his family members. Afterthat she has appealed in High Court for revision of order in the month of Aug'13, which is in final stage at High Court and in the month of Dec'13, she has filed false DV on me and my family in Civil Court, which is in the begining stage.

I would request expert to advise me whether I can file Divorce case based on mental cruelty, which she has done on me and my family filing false cases and based on disertion by her own.

God only knows what is she being doing at her parents home. whether she has any affairs or not that I am now aware, but 100% she is tied up with somebody at her parents place.

Please guide. Becuase, I can not tollerate such partner in life.

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 February 2014

You can file a divorce case against her on the grounds of cruelty, non-cohabitation for two years upwards, desertion etc.  If you have not heard of her for more than two years, i.e., she has not any sign of inclination to live with you and continue the marital life with you any more, there is no use in waiting for her any more, instead look for a relief through court of law by seeking dissolution of marriage through a decree of divorce on the said grounds.

(Guest)
Sir, is it a good time now to file divorce petition where revision appeal is pending in High Court for maintenance u/s 125 Cr.P.C? Pls.suggest sir.

(Guest)

Expert, please suggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register