LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     18 August 2017

Advise on acb complaint

Sir, wife filed 498a on me and my parents. In FIR she mentioned they given Dowry 15 lakhs and 150 grams Gold. Her sister is GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE (NURSE) and Her Father is LIC Agent and her mother is Housewife and her brother is working in Private company. I want to give complaint to ACB about 15 lakhs and 150 grams Gold. 
1) Please advise shall I give complaint to ACB on this. 
2) Is there any problems will araise if I give complant to ACB .Please advise. 

Thanks for your time

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Actions and reactions are equal and opposite.

So, problems continue to be created mutually when both the parties start reacting to each others moves.

For the time being, better concentrate on your defence to be made effectively. Don't open several fronts at a time. Don't forget, you will have to prove your stance before ACB without having any specific proof against them about the source of money. Contrarily, when they fail to prove their allegation, you would be able to get a readymade case against them. After you win your case, you will be at liberty to teach them lesson in any manner you like.

(Guest)

I agree with Mr. PS Dhingra. I can see the best ever advice on the part of some person having concerned with law. .Law should not always be used with negative thinking.

(Guest)

As Dhingra Sir told Problem will be multiplied 

Now you are touching Prevention of Corruption Act ,  

Under the above-mentioned act FIR can be filled when necessary sanctioned is received from sanctioning authority. Sanctioning authority is the person who can remove Govt officer from service /suspend. 

Even red hand cases, that is Govt officer caught red handed taking the money they deny sanction for the stupid reason sometimes , this is fact or sanction is pending for 6 months to year.

I doubt your case sanction will remain pending for long and if at all sanction is received then only FIR can be filled as per Prevention of Corruption Act 

(Guest)

Regarding taxation it is presumed that every women or house hold has specific  Gold .

They can tell easily we sold the Gold for marriage converted into currency and gave currency 

and nominal Gold we gave .

So case can be weak 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Madhu

Under the above-mentioned act FIR can be filled when necessary sanctioned is received from sanctioning authority. Sanctioning authority is the person who can remove Govt officer from service /suspend. 

Even red hand cases, that is Govt officer caught red handed taking the money they deny sanction for the stupid reason sometimes , this is fact or sanction is pending for 6 months to year.

I doubt your case sanction will remain pending for long and if at all sanction is received then only FIR can be filled as per Prevention of Corruption Act 

Ms. Madhu,

Before commenting upon my post, where ACB was referred, it would have been better if you would have read appropriately the descripttion of the author of the problem. it is not me, who touched Prevention of Corruption Act, rather it was the author, who showed his intention to go to ACB by stating, "I want to give complaint to ACB."

Rather, I have advised him to concentrate on his defence in the present case, not advised to go to the ACB. Contrarily, I feel that you have tried to create a confusion for the author by unnecessarily making reference of the sanction of the competent authority.

Moreover, you may perhaps have the need to refresh your knowledge about sanction of the competent authority. Now the ACB/CBI do not feel the need to wait indefinitely for sanction of the competent authority before launching a prosecution against Government employees.

(Guest)

Ms. Madhu,

Before commenting upon my post, where ACB was referred, it would have been better if you would have read appropriately the descripttion of the author of the problem. it is not me, who touched Prevention of Corruption Act, rather it was the author, who showed his intention to go to ACB by stating, "I want to give complaint to ACB."

Rather, I have advised him to concentrate on his defence in the present case, not advised to go to the ACB. Contrarily, I feel that you have tried to create a confusion for the author by unnecessarily making reference of the sanction of the competent authority.

Moreover, you may perhaps have the need to refresh your knowledge about sanction of the competent authority. Now the ACB/CBI do not feel the need to wait indefinitely for sanction of the competent authority before launching a prosecution against Government employees.

(Guest)
Regarding taxation it is presumed that every women or house hold has specific  Gold .

They can tell easily we sold the Gold for marriage converted into currency and gave currency 

and nominal Gold we gave .

So case can be weak 

Madhu ji,

Author's query relates to advice on ACB, not about taxation. More so, for complaint about taxation point of view, ACB is not the appropriate authority.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 August 2017

Given facts do not at all indicate any possibility to frame any innocent person in PLACE Act

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 August 2017

Given facts do not at all indicate any possibility to frame any innocent person in PC Act

(Guest)

Picture of reality of criminal life seems to have aptly been presented by Ms. Autohide4u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register