LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

coolnati   30 January 2015

Advise needed

respected sir, ...i am mailing you from hyderabad...regarding a advise on a court case no- AS 101/2005 in state court of hyderabad.

Sir this is a land dispute case..the land belong my grandfather and he construted a movie thetare in that land in year 1945...He gave a share for his two brothers in the profits of the theatre in a written document for 20 years clearly stating in the written document that this land property belong to him and his brothers had no right in the land and prpoerty should belong to his children only .after my grandfather passed away,they still continued the lease till today and claiming the share in the land..we won the case in the lower court and they bought a stay in high court, it has been 10 years ..they are making sure that the case doesnt come to hearing..my father and other share holders aunts are seniour citizen...tell us a way how can we win this case
Sir how many years a case can be held in highcourt..it has been already 10 years....
kindly advise

Learning

4 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     30 January 2015

Please share first, is this second appeal? If so share decision of trial court and first appellate court.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2015

The stay by high court will not be for an indefinite period.  You may pursue the matter with your advocate and verify the status. If you feel that your advocate is not handling the mater properly, you may change the advocate and arrange to get the stay vacated and after that you can proceed with EP of the lower court's judgement.

subha debnath (clerk)     02 February 2015

Sir, I have three brother and three sister and they are married. Recently my father sold his entire property (except the house) keeping me in dark and decided to distribute the money among my three sister and my younger brother. So sir please advice me is their any way so that I can get equal distribution of my father's property. If not possible can I apply for the divorce between me and my father.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2015

@Subha Debnath:  First of all you should  use a  different  thread of your own to post your query seeking clarification;

If the property was your father's self acquired property, you cannot claim a share in it. 

What do you mean by divorcing your father? Who gave you this idea?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register