Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Oscar Mendes (Service)     26 September 2014

Advice required

Hi Experts,

I am really tensed and worried , and to add to it my lawyer is out of town and not reachable on phone.

I was granted divorce 3 months back, and have already filled the notice after 90 days in the official gazette 2 days ago. 

I keep searching online whether she has filled for appeal or not, and today I  found one case, however I am not able to tell whether what case it is, appeal or maintenance, the page says , 

Act : Civil Procedure Code
Section : 5

Can someone please tell me what it is ? It is filled under

DISTRICT AND SESSIONS COURT

Learning

2 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     27 September 2014

Your query is not clear - maybe an appeal has been filed. see :

https://www.lawnotes.in/Code_of_Civil_Procedure,_1908

DISCLAIMER : General information and advice provided is without any warranties as to suitability for any use, correctness and application to any specific case. Please always take proper legal counsel . However, if it helped anyone even a little a " thanks" would be appreciated and would encourage me to keep on making efforts :-) . I am also always open to corrections and further learnings from more experienced Seniors here.

Arun Shukla (Lawyer)     27 September 2014

Dear sir, so for your query is concerned you are advised to carefully go through your notice and contact some advocate without wasting the time anymore otherwise you may have to suffer irreparable loss and as your query is not clear so any response may misguide you or you can contanct me at my mobile no.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register