Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

david raj (associate )     16 May 2012

Advice

Hello every body

I'm an advocate having just 2yrs of practice and now i joined with a company as an Legal Executive. I now inspired to do company serectaryship (CS) and i'm ready to under go even 17 months of training which mandatory after completing the course. I'm interested ti learn more about corporate and corporate laws. Further after working/practicing for few years in the company i like to come to the lae pracitce. My main intesion is to have good and strong knowledge of corporate, 

Now my questios are as follows:-

1) Can  I do CS course and practice as company secretary when i'm al ready enrolled as an sdvocate with state bar council. if s wat's the procedure?

2) is it right to come  back to the court practice after spending /working.practicing ?

3)  a) can any one tell the  advantage  and disadvantage of leaving  court practice and joining with company?

b) can any one tell the  advantage  and disadvantage of leaving  secretayship practice/ company work  and            come back to practice.?

c) is it wise to think this is good?

Plz post ur comments and i'm ready to see ur critizicm and i'm struggling my profession plz do advice the first generation advocate.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register