Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mallappa.G (Engineer)     21 December 2013

Adverse possesion of agriculture land by brother

Hello Sir,

My  father had  purchased 5 acres land on my name and 6 acres land on my younger brother name when we were minor (lesss than 15 years).Also purchased 7 acres land on my mother name.I am a window and father had passed away.Now my brother and his  family do not want  my mother to stay with them.Hence my mother is staying with me.The issue is, he is not ready to give any financial assistant  and  not  ready to release our agri land.It is becoming extremely difficult to manage expenses of old age (78 years) mother and myself also not working women, staying with mother in village.

Please help me to take legal path to get our agri  land from  my brother and Is there quick remedy to get our agri land from him.

Thanks in advance

Bhagya

Learning

3 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     21 December 2013

you can get your mother consent and file a case against your brother under SENIOR CITIZENS PROTECTION ACT 2007 for not maintaining your mother ,who happens to be a senior citizien, properly,and u can file a suit for recovery of possession  of property,and suit for recovery of mesne profits..With regards to illegal occupation of your  lands u can file criminal case against your brother under section  34,120B, 406,417 and 441.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 December 2013

agree with above

Mallappa.G (Engineer)     24 December 2013

Many Thanks to you  for giving me valuable advice.Now I will take legal path with confidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register