LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil (DY. CHIEF ENGG.)     03 December 2014

Adverse entry in acr

I am a central Govt. Group A officer . I have been communicated an adverse APAR by the reporting authority for the yr 2013-14 . I had filled the form and submitted on 18.02.14 however the reporting authority had given his report on  dt.21.07.14 with adverse remarks such as lack of hard work and initiatives even though the deptt for which I was incharge had recd the best project award . The displeasure communicated to me during the period seemed to be prejudiced and biased which has been mentioned in the reports . pl advise

Learning

9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2014

Have you represented within 15 days. Everything else is irralevant if you failed to represent within 15 days.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 December 2014

Relate with rules and check if the authority has been sitting on report and also to supply it to you within reasonable time/ beyond the allotted time............................ and agitate before the designated authority.....

anil (DY. CHIEF ENGG.)     03 December 2014

I have recieved the adverse remarks on 1.12.14 so there is still time for me to rrepresent . Should i mention about the adverse behaviour of the the reporting authority apart from the justification s against his adverse remarks to ascertain that his reporting was prejudiced and biased and his conduct has mentally disturbed me over the period of time.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 December 2014

your time to represent will expire on 16.12.2014.

Have you been communicated adverse entries as well as good points?

Has the report been written before 31.8.2014.

Has the communication been made within one month.

anil (DY. CHIEF ENGG.)     08 December 2014

The reporting authority has given his remarks on 21.7.14 and the rwviewing authority on 9.9.14 and the accepting authority retired on 31.3.14 and i recd on 1.12.14 . what is its validity wrt to the timeframe as given in dopt circular .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 December 2014

Have you been communicated adverse entries as well as good points?

anil (DY. CHIEF ENGG.)     08 December 2014

Copy of the acr with remarks recd on 01.12.14 . apart from that no other communication against adverse entry.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 December 2014

So a complete APAR has been given to you

anil (DY. CHIEF ENGG.)     11 April 2016

Sir I my earlier posts I had stataed the issue of adverse entry in my APAR for 2013-14. I had appealed with in the prescribed limit of 15 days but the competent authority has not upgraded my APAR stating that not enough merit in my case . However it is mentioned that the APAR was written by the reporting officer on dt. 21.07.14 and reviewing officer by 09.09.14. Thus exceeding the time frame vide DOPT Memorandum No. 21011/02/2009- Estt (A) dt 16.02.2009 and Railway Board circular No. 2015/Dir(GA)Cell/12/APARs dt. .03.15 ( 30.06.14 for reporting and 30.08.14 for the reviewing authority ).

Also on discussion with the appeallete authority it was found out that he has not gone through the the facts submitted by me in the representation and has again accepted the remarks of the reporting and the reviewing authority . On telling him that the APAR has been written after the time prescribed by DOPT he stated that he was not aware about the time limit and I should have pointed it out to him in my representation.

Sir is there a provision to represent again in continuation of the earlier appeal stating the above anamoly / or it is given anywhere that I can not represent further to the appeallete authority.

Also my earlier APAR for 2012-13 was outstanding and for the year 2014-15 is also outstanding. Recently the department has modified the promotion criteria in December 2015 and my APAR for the year 2013-14 will be a hindrance to my promotion. What is the remedy I have.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register