In order impart knowledge in the techniques & procedure of arbitration, ASSOCHAM International Council of Alternate Dispute Resolution (AICADR) in collaboration with Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) is organizing a two day Advance Training Course on Techniques & Procedure of Arbitration on 29-30 July, 2017 at Hotel Taj Deccan, Hyderabad.
The course will be useful particularly for legal and arbitration practitioners, young professionals of law firms, legal and commercial managers of public and private sectors, Chartered engineers, chartered accountants and all others who are involved in the actual practice and procedure of arbitration.
- To promote settlement of disputes through Arbitration process within the
framework of social and economic needs.
- To understand facilities and services available for Arbitration proceedings.
- To bring awareness about Arbitration procedure among advocates, Legal & Corporate heads of Public & private sectors, company secretaries, chartered accountants, etc.
- Emerging trends in arbitration.
- Drafting of Arbitration clauses
- Appointment of arbitrators & interim measures
- Arbitration Process
- Challenging & Enforcement of Arbitration Awards
- Arbitration as a Profession
- Issues & Challenges - Arbitration as a dispute resolution mechanism
- Mock Arbitration Session
- Hon'ble Minister of Law, Government of Telengana, Hyderabad
- Chief Justice, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
- Law Secretary, Government of Telengana, Hyderabad
- Shri S. Ravi Shankar, Mg. Partner, Lawsenate Law Firm
- Shri Pranav Mago, Head (South Asia), Singapore Int. Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Shri Tejas Karia, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas, Law Firm
- Mr. Abhinav Bhushan, Director-ICC (South Asia)
- Mr. J.L.N. Murthy, Advocate, Supreme Court and High Courts
- Mr. Ganesh Kabi, Government Arbitrator
- Sitting/Retd. Judges of High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
Who should attend?
- Corporate Counsels, Business Development Managers, Contract Engineers
- Tenders Managers/Holders, Quantity Surveyors
- Law Officers/Managers of Bank, FI's & PSU's
- Head of Legal Departments, Finance Managers & Business Analysts'
- Corporate/Commercial Lawyers, Trainee Solicitors/Law Students
- For General Members:
Rs. 10,000/- plus GST | @18% i.e. Rs.11,800/- per delegate
- For AICADR MEMBERS:
Rs. 8,000/- plus GST | @18% i.e. 9,440/- per delegate
- Payment by Cheque/DD to be drawn in favour of "ASSOCHAM-ICADR"
payable at New Delhi
- 10% discount for two or more participants from the same organization
For registration, please contact: