LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   07 March 2018

Adultry husband & wife both......advice please

Hi, There are 4 character in this case Ravi(husband),Sobha(wife),Rama(divorce lady) & Ajay (Sobha friend who is married) Sir, My friend Ravi is having an extra maratial affair with Rama who has a daughter of 8 years.Ravi admitted all this in front of Sobha by hugging Rama that he need divorce and cant leave without Rama.Rama also admitted that they both love each other and hava a kid too ,hearing this Ravi was quite that they have kid but shobha do not have any proof of kid.Ravi use to toucher sobha very much,in front of her he use to talk,chat and even stayed in hotel together.Even one day shobha tried to sucied but because of her 2 kids she swallowed all this and started living .One day when Ravi was not hat home,Sobha father in law catched her and forced her to have s*x which she informed Ravi.Then both decided to leave home and started leaving seprate from their father.Because of society and kids Sobha kept quite . Later,Sobha met one of her friend Ajay and told her every thing,They both started spending time and late night chat .Extra maritial affair started between Sobha & Ajay but not physical only on whats app and msg.Ravi noticed and had doubt on Sobha so he made clone of sobha whatsapp on his mobile and came to know about their affair too.He took sobhas phone,called Ajay anf threaten for police complain and also threaten sobha that he will sucide.Ravi started daily abusing,beating and stopped sobha to go any where just stay at home.But Ravi is free from every thing,he keeps his phone lock,chat and talk daily with Rama and meet too.But sobha cant do any thing because she thing that she is also caucht now and her husband use to show evidence and threaten her and her friend Ajay.Sobha denied for some messages which she has not posted,may be posted by her husband Ravi to Ajay by clone whatsapp. Sobha situation is very worst,Ajay is also not helping her any more and Ravi & Rama are enjoying their life.Sobha wants to bring all well and talk to Ravi that lets forget everthing and start living properly but Ravi use to say you be at home no need to go any where and dont talk to any men.I will take some time to break my relationship with Rama till then I will support her. Please suggest and provide your views in this case what Ravi,Sobha,Rama & Ajay should do.....

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     07 March 2018

This seems to be T.V. serial story for which further elaboration is sought by the T.V. serial writer.

Deepak   07 March 2018

No,Mr.Ramesh.......am Deepak ,I stated what informed from both of them as I their family friend.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register