LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ssrao (engr)     27 April 2014

Adultery- divorce

My wife is doing adultery with one man since 1 year...I observed 1 month back her SIM cards and phones she is using since one year. she has used more than 10 sim cards during this period. 

Evidence for this is my children who are  8 and 7 years , who saw them inside. also their call data. I am an employ having strict timings also when i was out of India and State they were having. When I asked about the details she admitted that she is having friendship with that guy nothing else...

Her voice statement is recorded and video also shot about her statements.

But she has not accepted her x-ual relationship with that man. She is lying that he is black mailing her. so many times money credited to his account.also she accepted money has give by hand.

The next day we planned and caught him in my residence their he accepted money transactions both sides..he told it is not only for money for that also he used to come. My mother in law knowing all these fact hide them and tried to protect her daughter inspite of counseling her.

Their false allegations are :

1. I am family planning operated person , not able to satisfy her which is false..

2. As a govt employ they are scaring me to put cases against me and my family members regarding dowry, house beating etc.

my wife has involved a lending money at heavy interest rates, mortgaged gold without informing me..frequently she is claiming that some man is blackmailing but she is revealing the facts..

recently I believe that she is entertaining other men also to do so..(Call data based and neighbors details)..

since 3 years I am suffering with her and I want to give divorce based on 1 year adultery with man which I came to know recently.

Now I want to file a case against that person and my wife as per IPC 497 and subsequently I wish to seperate from her.. 

Kindly advise me as early as possible

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2014

file fir against that man and police will get call details.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=101439&offset=0#.U1xr_qI1hn4

Vishal Srivastava (ADVOCATE)     29 April 2014

I think you should file a F.I.R against him and also file a divorce case on that ground.

Vishal Srivastava (ADVOCATE)     29 April 2014

I think you should file a F.I.R against him and also file a divorce case on that ground.

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     30 April 2014

You are advised correctly by Mr kumar, do accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register