Adultery

one of friend is having this issue. Please help her to fix. She was married on 2006 and from 2007 she is living alone for some reasons. Her husband filed some case ( i believe HMA / RCR) in 2009 stating her wife has deserted him. she kept postponing the case for almost 2 years. But the problem is now her husband is seems living someother Girl. Please help my friend to catch this guy and file bigamy.

Thanks

Kavith

First off all from 2007 your so called friend is living seperately, and when the guy has filed an RCR and your friend dint attend ay court hearings, then what do u expect, when he has tried his best to get back his wife.

suggestion is insted of filing cases, just ask you friend to take divorce, as the relation ship is soured, and an reconcillation cannot happen.

regads

satish

LLB Student

I agree with Satish Sir

ADVOCATE

I am unable to understand why she is staying alone, why she does't want to join him.  Without more details, the case cannot be handled.  Another point to be noted, that as you stated she wants to file bigamy case seems that she wants her husband to be convicted.  May be without knowing the main details of the case you have wasted your time to post this query.

ADVOCATE

Merely living another person without marriage does not attact the offence of Bigamy.

Engage private detective agency to secure any proof of adultery.  Else proving adultery is not so easy.

If you have any proof you can prosecute him u/s 497 of IPC

Madam 

Unless the grounds for living alone is not given ur friend is not justified to live alone. if the ground is justifiable she can live alone and she can contest the RCR case on that ground. with regard to adultary she can file a complaint and prosecute him U/Sec. 497 of IPC. Instead of postponing the matter contest the case on good grounds. she can succeed if the grounds are justifiable. 

Worker

wife deserted husband since last 5 yrs. - lived together just for 1 year.,

wife is postponing the case for almost 2 years.

let her husband live happily with the said whomsoever.

Total likes : 1 times

Marketing Engineer

Kavitha,

Think, Is her husband taken any wrong step ?

Your friend not attend the case dates, Still she wants to file Bigamy.

Suggest her to give him Divorce and also she finds one for her too.

Live & let other's live happily, This is a message for your friend.

For you one suggestion:   Be a constructor Not a destructor ................ Plz.

Rgds,

Abhinatre Gupt.

@Kavitha

She was married on 2006 and from 2007 she is living alone for some reasons. 

Explain it .Why?

LAW STUDENT

why?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu