Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEVENDER KUMAR (Designer)     04 May 2015

Adultery

Dear All,

My wife is living with another boy in a relationship for last three months with my 6 month old kid.

Is there any way i can prove adultery in court. I don't want to take any risk and want to prove it with evidence. How can be adultery proved in court.

Can any one help me.

Regards,

DK

Learning

8 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 May 2015

For culpability under IPC 497 actual s*xual intercourse should have taken place between the other man and the married woman. Mostly either eye-witness or photographic evidence is required, which  are almost impossible to get. You may engage a private detective for photographic evidence. If you have evidence of their staying together in the same house or room on a routine and continuous basis, it will be up to the court whether to accept it as evidence. Under Section 497 only the man can be punished and not the woman

Saurav (Engineer)     04 May 2015

what will you get by proving anything?.

She will not come back to you either way.

Forget her and move on.

idiotsociety (Private Business)     05 May 2015

Wife and husband relation is out of love and affection....AND mutual trust. When she does not has it eithier leave it  or bear it, if you still have love and affection on her. After all, Sx is small part of relation. What you need to think about is, does you mutually have that magic working between you. I can understand how painful it is. This society legally may not punish her BUT socially to certain extension. 

Please be enlighted that man suffering has no siginificance.  

Saurav (Engineer)     05 May 2015

what man suffering are you talking about?

He has done arranged marriage , Not Love Marriage.

The girl has every right to dump if she feels not satisfied (Sexually,Emotionally or anything else)....It is her right to go away if she wants to. 

If the guy has guts, find a girl by himself and do love marriage and then if he complaints then he has every right to do so.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     05 May 2015

If he had arranged marriage she  also married him by arranged marriage. They have a 6 months old child. It means that they have lived together for more than one year. Then suddenly she switches over to another man. What will be the fate of the baby when he/she grows up? Who will be his/her father? Will the mother leave him/her? Will her new husband accept him/her. Marriage, whether love or arranged, one cannot walk away with another individual at her/his own whims and fancies.. Also the law of the land has to be respected.

Originally posted by : Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech]
If he had arranged marriage she  also married him by arranged marriage. They have a 6 months old child. It means that they have lived together for more than one year. Then suddenly she switches over to another man. What will be the fate of the baby when he/she grows up? Who will be his/her father? Will the mother leave him/her? Will her new husband accept him/her. Marriage, whether love or arranged, one cannot walk away with another individual at her/his own whims and fancies.. Also the law of the land has to be respected.

DEVENDER KUMAR (Designer)     05 May 2015

Thanx everyone for suggestion.

I have two Kids age nine years and six years. Marriage, whether love or arranged, one cannot walk away with another individual at her/his own whims and fancies.. Also the law of the land has to be respected. I want to know how I can punish that boy who commited adultery. Is there any law and how can be proved. On what evidences adultery can be proved. Its impossible to have video evidence. So what can be other strong evidence. About third kid he is also mine.

My aim is to just prove adultery on that boy.

Can any body help me.

Originally posted by : DEVENDER KUMAR
Thanx everyone for suggestion.

I have two Kids age nine years and six years. Marriage, whether love or arranged, one cannot walk away with another individual at her/his own whims and fancies.. Also the law of the land has to be respected. I want to know how I can punish that boy who commited adultery. Is there any law and how can be proved. On what evidences adultery can be proved. Its impossible to have video evidence. So what can be other strong evidence. About third kid he is also mine.

My aim is to just prove adultery on that boy.

Can any body help me.

Sir firstly this is not adultery UNTIL proven adultery.

Adultery is only proven when Sexual intercourse has taken place WHILE you are legally wedded to your wife.

I dont know if staying in the same house comes under the category of Adultery.

Besides if she is bold enough to leave you and go , she will smart enough to not leave behind any evidence for you to file a case.

So good luck trying to prove her.

Besides, you wont achieve anything even after proving her wrong. She wont come back to you anyway. You will waste your Time and Energy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register