Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Benaifer Mavani (PA)     13 June 2014

Adoption by stepfather

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need urgent help & correct guidance. I got divorced last year and have remarried. I have a daughter age 4 years. my husband would like to adopt my child though proper legal procedure. I had been to the city civil court at churchgate and met the registrar on how to go about. The registrar did guide me but all lawyers are confused about the formats of affidavit and noone has the corect info. where as the registrar told me if i get all the correct papers then the order can be passed in a day also. below is the list given to me. 

1.     Recommendation from someone will be beneficial.

2.     Undertaking from father- I’ll look after the child as my own

3.     Mishap certificate on 100 Rs. stamp paper- if uncertain death of father/mother who vil luk after the child.

4.     DOB of parents, child, residence proof, income proof, divorce docs, current marriage docs

5.     Joint petition to be made of mother and father with adoption deed.

6.     NOC- from biological father

7.     Photograph individual and joint photos.

Kindly advice on how to get the fomats?

Thanks you

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 June 2014

Submit the information and relevant papers according the list is given by the registrar. Enough. You can approach any local lawyer nearby for preparation of affidavits. 

Benaifer Mavani (PA)     13 June 2014

Is there any format for these affidavits

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register