Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Adoption

Dear members,

I'm a male 33, Hindu, single, working. The woman I love, is married with a 3 yrs old child. She is 33 yrs old, Hindu and working. There are problems in her family and she wants to come out of the marriage. I want to marry her after the divorce and want to adopt the child. Please tell me what are the things I should know before I proceed. Would I have the complete parental right as I happily want to take all the responsibilities of the child. What are the rights of the child's biological father would have after the adoption. 

What if the natural father gives away his physical custody but refuses to give no objection for adoption ?

Please advice.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2014

After getting her divorce decree and wait after for 90 days only you can marry her. The court will decide about the child future. 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     20 August 2014

After her divorce decree you have to wait for 90 days as it is a limitation period to file appeal in the high court, if appeal is not made then after ninety days you can marry her , regarding child court will decide in their divorce and custody of child which will get the custody of the child husband or wife and conditions .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register