LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

alokrayjada   22 May 2015

Admission in class 11 in amu schools

pls help me according to highschool certificate i am 19 year old i passed highschool this year but really i am 22 year old. i got letter for admission formalities for admission in class 11 in aligarh muslim univ schools class 11. the problem is that i have beard and moustache cause real age is 22. do they have right to get me medically examined like ossification test dental age test to determine my age or they will have to accept my highschool written dob? could they deny admission saying you have wrong dob because at age 19 no one can grow  beard and moustache well.?

Learning

2 Replies

bsrao   22 May 2015

They have to go by the registered date of birth. Beard and Moustache cannot be indicators of exact age but may be for approx age. Wht the question now? Is there an issue?

alokrayjada   23 May 2015

Still there is no issue. I want to get ready to court help if needed. I studied very late cause i never wanted to go to school. I never got tensed about it.i have not told my dob to school board. My father is responsible for this dob.early there was no issue but now i have moustache beard.people say amazing u beard boy and still 19 year. You have recorded your age less. So i fear that saying same that u recorded wrong..kahi mujhe admission na diya jaye school me.?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register