LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sahil Arora   08 May 2017

Admission in LLB Course

I am planning to start LLB along with CA because I am not able to clear my finals after many attempts. I need some suggestions please :- 1. Which university is better for LLB 3 year course - CCS Meerut or Delhi University ? 2. Is LLB as tough as CA ? 3. How much efforts it demand in comparison to CA ? 4. Is there any entrance exam in the above 2 universities ? 5. Whose degree is more valuable ? 6. Is there any way to skip entrance and any exemptions for CA pursuing students ? 7. No. of semesters and gap between the two semesters and two exams ? 8. Can one also pursue a job as an accountant along with llb ? 9. What is the training requirements in llb ? 10. What is the attendance requirements in the above universities ? Is there any way to skip this requirement ?

Learning

1 Replies

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     22 June 2017

Delhi Law Faculty has great resources and staff, and Law Center 1 (now evening) has a lot of students who are doing jobs/other courses by the side. 

LLB is not nearly as tough as CA, I'd say, it's not tough at all to get through with the concepts, only very time consuming. But perhaps you may need to put in half or at most 3/4th of the total effort you may have been putting in previously.

In DU, the first session starts during July end/August, then the exams in December followed by a short winter break (10-12 days.) The new session starts again in January, the exams fall in May, and then you get approximately two months off. Delhi Law Faculty has its entrance in every June. Some of the highest paid lawyers in the country did their graduation in Law from DU. The attendence requirement is however 70% in DU (for all subjects), and failure to comply with it may cause you to be detained during exams.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register