Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     29 July 2017

Administrator not letting me answer more than 5 open queries.

thinks in charge/Administrator not letting me answer open/unattended answers more than 4. A message gets displayed. Sorry this thread does not exist.Administrator/With the result that I'was unable to answer more than 4 unattended queries.Mr.Raj Kumar alias arsimha please help me.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 July 2017

What is the disputedid you try to find out? 

Probably admin must have realised your replies as irrelevant or having least legal knowledge.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     29 July 2017

Beh8ind your contemptuous replythere is jealousy lurking somewhere. From Day 1 I've been observing. You don't respect women in general and me in particular. I do income tax cases. Would you do?Througfh reliable spources I CAME TO KNOW THAT admin manipulates THANKS OF ME AND AS AS RESULT i suffered THANKS LOSS OF AT LEAST 100.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 July 2017

Madam,

One can understand your agony and can only empathize, but when a discipline has laid down , let us respect and honor it.

It may happen some times and not many times, as some one can raise such objections of ill treatment.

When those members who came with high expectations are not receiving rapt attention of experts, and when they do not get expert's advice, the new member gets disappointment.

When a query remains unreplied for so long, it reflects on efficiency of the members or the lack of esence/facts in the query.

But do not get disappointed, continue your duty to public and public do recognise as to what advice is to be taken and what is to be scrapped at the end.

We are doing it on our own because we derive satisfaction and happiness through offering such guidance and it is more than actual remuneration.

HE recognises such good work and not these likes or thanks or appreciation.

Though one deserves that one can not command others.  I have seen in a forum , the best leader in the field has posted more than 1,20,000/- queries regularly and  even replies at 12.00 midnight and 3.00 in the morning, how disappointing for him to receive just 117 likes for 10 years, as we preserve his replies as reference and most valuable.  Such things may happen, do happen.  Our duty is on work not on results as the LORD has stated, which is the most difficult thing in real to practice doing a work without expectation.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 July 2017

You are absolutly wrong. I do not subscribe to your misconception. When and where did you notice and point out jealousness on my part? It is bad norm.

If you pretend to be an expert without knowing law expectation of public (in partucular queriest) increases to take benefit of your expertise in law and not of your gender, which I never raised and/or intended, as alleged. 

As per your own admission if you profess in the field of Income Tax then you should have concentrated in CA Club after deserting this (Lawyer's) Club, so that public (in particular queriest) may enrich his/her tax knowledge, isn't it?

Am I correct that you have mentioned yourself "CEO" and employed in "some" company in a particular field which implied that neither you are aware about legal nor taxation field?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register