LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chaiti (Asst. Professor)     17 August 2014

Ad-hoc service count

I was appointed as Lecturer in a state Polytechnic on ad-hoc basis in July, 1992. The post is Group A Gazetted post. I was appointed without Public Service Commission, but the approval from Finance Deptt & approval from Chief Minister cum Higher Education Minister was taken before appointment. I was appointed against a regular post & my salary was allotted from non-plan head. After one year, continuation was given until appointment of one regular lecturer on that post. In 1996 another three lecturers were appointed on ad hoc basis through public service commission. In 1997, the four post of lecturer were advertised by public service commission and we all applied. But the selection procedure was dismissed. Lastly in 2001, we four lecturers were regularized by cabinet decision, pay fixation was given but the ad hoc service was not counted for CAS. After that one lecture filed a case and got the ad-hoc service benefit for CAS. I want to file a writ petition to High Court. Now my question is as my first ad-hoc appointment was without Public Service Commission, shall I get the benefit of ad hoc service count for CAS? If I lose the case, will it hamper in my  pay fixation?

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 August 2014

paid out of non-plan fund?  was it not a payment from budget passed by assembly? what is the source of non-plan fund.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register