Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Danny   03 October 2015

Acts and sections 506,354(d)(2)­ipc,65­-ita­-2000-­2008

Respected Sir/Madam,

Iam Dasari.Daniel.Iam in relation with my girlfriend for last tenyears,her parents came to know that and made her to file complaint on me.FIR is registered under Acts And Sections 506,354(D)(2)­IPC,65­ITA­2000­2008 on 15-JULY-2015.Sub Inspector took a letter from me that "I will be available for investigation" and sent me to Circle Inspector.Case is settled on the day itself before CI, he took a letter from me that I will not contact her and said to us CASE will be disposed as false case in fewdays.Its been 110days they have not produced me before magistrate and they have not produced chargesheet also.CI kept the case in hold and he will keep the case until she got married(sources said).How long they can hold the case without producing before Magistrate and filling charge sheet.?What should be done to case get closed.?If we get eloped and married before FIR is closed,what are the consequences we are going to face legally and precautions to be taken for legally safe.?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register