Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Action to be take by husband in case of cruel activity

sir

my wife has left home and I had file RCR. After that she return and act more cruelty, don't obey me. Always trying destroy my social status. Wife appear to court through advocate for response RCR case but after that never attend court date during last 3 dates. Though she returned but conjugal relationship not restore. She is psychiatric patient, already attempted suicide 3 times during last 7 years. We have a 8 years old daughter but the child dislike her mother due to her activities. We wait for her rcr response. She don't like me but not want divorce. She will only divorce me if I paid huge lump sum amount. She don't love me, even the daughter. please suggest me what action need to be take by me in this said case.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 July 2014

1. In such backdrop who suggested you to file RCR and then complain before the forum? 

2. Based on facts you should withdraw RCR on technical grounds with liberty to file fresh in future and then file Divorce on grounds of mental cruelty and constant threat of suicide by spouse r/w sheer neglect of minor by her and additional applications on child visitation / custody.

sankar P (supervisor)     25 July 2014

@ Tajobsindia sir,

Well said sir...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register