Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     04 May 2011

Action Time - Help Sought

Sir,

My wife after 5 months of marriage went to her paternal home and thereafter is making excuses not to return for atleast an year (for the time being, no idea about long term plans). The more we tried to press her harder to return seeking reasons for her excuses, the more accusive she has started getting.

Now I tried to relate the various incidences and her strange behaviour before the marriage and have found that, it was all pre-planned. She is 31and was not getting married because of her attitude. She wanted to become IAS and tried almost for 06 years and failed miserably (not even clearing her prelims in these many years). The reason now I have found out that she was in realltionship with many guys in her town, so could never concentrate on her studies. An adamant child when confronted by her parents to get married, got married for the sake of her parents dignity with a condition that they would call her after her amrriage for atleast an year. Now this drama unfolded. 

Its been more than 4 months since we had any communication. My other sources (relatives) in her town are indicating that she is trying to get into BEd. course for an year starting July. That means if she gets through would be away from me for more than 1.5 years in my then (Jul 2012) two years of marriage

Please suggest my immediate action. I personally have decided to go for divorce? or should i go for RCR first, then the latter. Personnly she is out of my mind and is not worth spending rest of my life with such a cold blooded but such a cunning member.

Divorce takes time & money with no gurantee? does it even weaks a person case in case of any counter charges?

Please suggest the most practical solution.

Warm Regards,

Rohit

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register