Acquitted in Falsed 498a and 304B.

Finance analyst

I got aquital and received the judgment also. Is there any way can i file a damage or compensation case against my in laws and state also for the false dowry harassment 498A and death case 304B. 

I went on many mental stain and stress due to this false case after the death of my wife  from that same day night to aquital i faced many problems due to my in laws and police also.

Can i have a  resolution for these..? Is there a way can i sue my in laws for their false dowry death case on me..?

Please suggest..?

Lawyer

you can always prosecute them for false prosecution and can also claim damages.

you can prosecut them for defamation and claim for damage.i suggest you must do. all the best

system analyst

Hi, i am going thru the same face of life for 2 years as of now with same case history.I need ur help.If you are ready for that please PM me.

Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar

Dear jailani You may claim compensation in court.

Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar

Dear

You may claim compensation and file case under section 182,177193,211,120B IPC.  for defamation & damegs.

Legal Consultant Dubai 00971 508836442

Dear Jalani,

You can approach Civil as well as Criminal court for the redressal. Suit for Damages caused for your reputaion, mental agony,etc. 

Law Consultant

@Author

You have relief available in Civil as well as Criminal courts.

You could choose any of these

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Use section 182 and 211

refer this to fine relevent sections you can use against your enemy http://www.vakilbabu.com/laws/Classify/Classify.htm

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics