Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dayakar   21 October 2019

Acquitted in 498a case. how to get fine amount from court

Hi,

I am from Andhrapradesh . We were convicted in the lower court under DP act 3. When we challenged in District the case was rejected by the court and we were acquitted. During conviction in the lower court we havd to pay 80K as fine amount for all my family. After the case is cancelled we applied for the refund amount and judge also approved the refund amount. The actuall issue is when the court clerk is working with concerned department all my family memebers fine amount is approved but the fine amount which is on my name is some how entered wrongly oin their software. When ever the court clerk is raised incident to them they are not working rather they are closing the issue. Is there any procedure to get that amount back.

I will be contacting the Court clerk this week end and will get the more details which is the department causing this issue.

Learning

1 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 October 2019

1.  Move proper Application before the court and seek directions (preferably thru your on-record lawyer) for refund of the deposited fine amounts, annexing the court receipt and your affidavit.  Your work would be done.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register