Acquiring legal representation on account of death of parent

Dear all,

I am resident of cooperative group housing society in New delhi. In a traumatic event i have lost my parents that they are survived by 3 sons. Unfortunately my elder brother who is suffering from mental illness has also been missing. Consequently I along with my younger brother need to look after parental property.My parents have left no will and I am unable to locate the property papers as well.

1. At this time i am looking for legal advise for representing myself for all the matter concerning to Local authorities MCD, CGHS membership,Gas membership etc.

2. Also I would like to know the legal formalities involving in initiating lease agreement (11 month) with a tenant.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu