Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (manager)     13 March 2013

Account hacked

Dear Experts

If a guy hacks into a girls account. The account has personal stuff about her and her  bf and the guy makes copies of it and sends print out to girls parents. So what are the different cases that can be filed against the guy?

Is there any remedy available to the girl? Is it possible to make the guy liable for any publication of distribution of the girls personal stuff?

If guy finds out that girl has filed complaint in cyber cell, then he can make many different ids and distribute the personal emails causing grave harm to the girl. 

Any advice and suggestion on next steps would be much appreciated. 

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Repeated below due to the website database error!!!

(Guest)

@Querist,

The said victim can file complaint/report under section 65 and section 66 of IT Act 2000.

For the forging of the id's/profile, the said victim can file complaint/report under section 469 of Indian penal code 1860.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given  in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Gaurav (consultant)     13 March 2013

Originally posted by : Mr. Sumitra Kumar

@Querist,

The said victim can file complaint/report under section 65 and section 66 of IT Act 2000.

For the forging of the id's/profile, the said victim can file complaint/report under section 469 of Indian penal code 1860.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given  in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

If they are in husband/wife relation then its useless to fight this case as it will be very difficult to prove that who was operting a particular email account as in most such relations paswords are shared among spouses.

(Guest)

@Mr. Gaurav,

I ask you a simple question that where the querist has mentioned the word 'Husband' or 'Wife'!???

Before you intervene, make sure you have properly understood the matter rather guessing it and making several possibilites out of thin air.

Thanks,

Regards,

Mr. Sumitra, To answer you:

1) I have mentioned this as a conditional statement with a IF at the  beginning, read it properly before getting pissed off.

2) Read old posts of rahul and you will realise that he is into matrimonial trouble since months.

3) Infact I should advice you that before suggesting IPC sections to people blindly better ask all the facts and details.

3) Chillax dude. You are the master of this forum. OKAY ? Get lost !

(Guest)

@Mr. Gaurav,

for your point number (1),(2),and (3), It would only say yet another if/else imaginary thoughts.

For your point number (4), Mr. Admin of this website should take care of.

Thanks,

Reagards,

4) Chillax dude. bole to => dil pe mat le yaar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register