Account closed and cheque bounced

I have taken rs.5lakh from friend by cheque .given him one blank security cheque.this was 3 years back .He is asking me to return amount but due to bad business condition unable to repay. Now he has deposited cheque .I have closed that account .the cheque was returned by bank with comments account closed. Can he register 138 or 142 against me

yes he can
even i am suffering from same case but different is i haven't take the money he just stole my closed account cheque where i already signed on them he file case in 138,142 on me . but i got bail and he don't have any evidence of money so im going to win very soon then i will file harassment on him

Yes he may register be ready with advocate for bail.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu