LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepanrmech   15 March 2017

Accidental insurance

HI, THIS IS DEEPAN RAJ.V FROM CHENNAI, I NEED A ADVICE REGARDING THE CLAIM OF MOTOR INSURANCE,

MY FATHER PASSED AWAY BY 11 YEARS (2006) BACK BY THE ROAD ACCIDENT WHICH WAS HELD IN TAMILNADU STATE HIGHWAY, AT THAT TIME WE FILED THE CASE IN THE MADRAS HIGH COURT, AND WE GOT THE RESULT BY 3 YEARS BACK (2014) , BUT STILL WE DID NOT GET ANY AMOUNT FROM THE COURT, IN THE JUDGEMENT THEY HAD MENTIONED THAT ALL THE SPLIT UP DETAILS. BUT WHEN WE ARE ASKING TO MY LAWYER REGARDING THE MONEY SIMPLY SAYING ANY USELESS REASONS AND HE KEEP ON AVOIDING US.

SO PLEASE GIVE ME THE SOLUTION REGARDING THE ISSUE, AND WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET THE AMOUNT.

THANKS AND REGARDS,

DEEPAN RAJ.V

Learning

10 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     16 March 2017

Sir, You should consult another lawyer immediately in your own interests. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

thelawassist   16 March 2017

Totally agree with Mr. Kishore Mehta. You should consult another lawyer immediately.

deepanrmech   16 March 2017

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE SIR

TODAY I WENT TO MET MY LAWYER AND ASKED ABOUT THE STATUS, HE SAID THAT " DUE TO DEMOETISATION AND THE FINACIAL YEAR END CLOSURE,SO THE CHEQUE WAS NOT RELEASED" AND ALSO " HE WILL FINISH THE CASE BY APRIL FIRST WEEK".

I NEED TO KNOW IS THAT ANY PROBLEM TO ISSUE THE CHEQUE FROM THE COURT DUE TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED POINTS BY HIM.

PLS HELP

THANKS AND REAGRDS

DEEPAN RAJ.V

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 March 2017

You can know for sure by giving a call for free on 0800 044 8722 . Visit onlinecourt status website. For further enqiries visit court concern section officer. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 April 2017

"WE FILED THE CASE IN THE MADRAS HIGH COURT,"

why not in MACT

"WE GOT THE RESULT BY 3 YEARS BACK (2014)"

what was that result

"BUT STILL WE DID NOT GET ANY AMOUNT FROM THE COURT"

Is it the defendent or court who has to pay you.

"IN THE JUDGEMENT THEY HAD MENTIONED THAT ALL THE SPLIT UP DETAILS."

Not able to convey what exatly you mean

"MY LAWYER REGARDING THE MONEY SIMPLY SAYING ANY USELESS REASONS AND HE KEEP ON AVOIDING US."

what the issue, what reasons he is expressing and why you think these are useless

"I NEED TO KNOW IS THAT ANY PROBLEM TO ISSUE THE CHEQUE FROM THE COURT DUE TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED POINTS BY HIM."

This forum may not be treated as spokes person of the court sectt. Visit court office and get information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register