LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabakaran Rajan   24 August 2018

Accident Injury reg query

My father suffered in an accident by some unknown person( later collected their information). my father went out for regular own business ( vessel sales). one person on bike drives improperly it on the empty road and hits on my father's back and fall, due to that my father can't even stand and walk.

we checked in a hospital & they said that some bone was broken above his thigh hip( I don't know exact bone name itself) an said that i would cost up to ₹60000-₹80000 for an operation

my question is that
Is there any chances available to join those bones without an operation? if available, how much would it to be collected from the opposite lawyer team?

we said opposition to pay 1.50lakhs as reparation, is that a valuable one?

my dad is the only way of income to my family i just completed college this year & searching for a job.

I'm Prabakaran R
my father name Rajendran K
Father's age : 62
Sugar + pressure + leg pain always be there with him

some advocates says that you can get reparation as more as up to 10lakhs, so i need an clarification to continue with a case or compromise with the pay of themselves(1lakh to 1.2lakh they accepted means)?

need some proper guidance, pls assist me

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 August 2018

"my question is that Is there any chances available to join those bones without an operation? if available, how much would it to be collected from the opposite lawyer team? "

Members in the forum can not provide information on such medical expenses.   However, you can meet a competent Advocate (Some advocates are experts only on these kinds of settlements / cases) and file a case  Now Permanenent Lok adalat are being conducted regularly and there is a hope for early settlement and the help may ease your difficulty, though it can not fully compensate for your loss.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register