Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuj   27 April 2018

Accident Case

Hi all Respected People here,

Guys Yesterday at Morning time my Friend hit some one else by my bike and I were on back seat on my bike,
in that condition case also will be filed against of me also under motor vehicle act, even I am not driving or just seating only on back seat on my bike.

kindly help
thanks & Regards

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Anuj
Hi all Respected People here, Guys Yesterday at Morning time my Friend hit some one else by my bike and I were on back seat on my bike, in that condition case also will be filed against of me also under motor vehicle act, even I am not driving or just seating only on back seat on my bike. kindly help thanks & Regards

Hellow anuj

So you were sitting on your own bike as a pillion rider. Your friend knocked out someone while you were the pillion in your own bike.

Your friend will be held for damages caused to opposite rider and bike, your bike, any damage to you.  If the fault is of your friend who was riding your bike.

He should also possess valid drivers licence.  Should have worn helmet.

Same holds good gor opposite driver/bike owner.

Your liability is to the extent of the above damages caused by your friend through your bike as you are the original owner.

Try to settle matter out of court or else insurance, police court will drag on for years. Dont give your bike to anyone next time.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 April 2018

Without any delay or hesitation take your elders of the family, well wishers, reputed persons, community leaders in confidence…

Let police obtain CCTV footage (with sound bites) and conclude in inquiry who was at fault……and investigation, MLC may prove the other party was driving under influence of liquor..and violating traffic rules..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 April 2018

And engage your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Criminal matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt..

Your counsel can opine and advise you the best in person and get you out of the mess..and get clean chit in inquiry and acquitted on merits..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register