Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay   02 October 2018

Acceptance time period for a resignation

Hi,

I was on approved medical leave from Jan 2010. I requested many times to my employer to release my PF so that I can fast track my treatment and join the duties. After 4 years in 2014 I resigned from my post on medical grounds. Now in 2018 they have informed me that they have accepted my resignation from 2010 and I need to deposit 3 months salary. I don't have money and they have not given me choice to join my duties for 3 months. I am so confused and stressed. Kindly support and help. What are my rights .... 

regards

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 October 2018

Dear querist,

Facts posted here do not pretend to true or severe irregularity form the side to the employer. As the person who is on approved medical leave cannot be terminated in that period.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

1 Like

TGK REDDI   03 October 2018

Normally one-month Notice is sufficient.     They can't ask you to deposit money.       They must accept your resignation if there's nothing outstanding against you.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 October 2018

Consult a local lawyer practicing service matters and send a legal notice followed by a declaratory suit to set aside the arbitrary and illegal demand of employer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register