Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

O.N.Singh (GOVT. OFFICER)     30 March 2018

Abuse of processes

Dear Sir,

I am a resident of Mumbai facing a complain criminal case with whole family(6 in nose.)  in Uttar Pradesh from 2013 causing loss of carrier of kids, in which no police investigation has been done as per, crpc 202 amendment of year 2006. Now after several attempts we were able to bring the complainant in court for evidence where the complainant tried by false medical certificate to adjourned the date but was fined. Now he has placed two application to call bank employee when I objected he withdrew the application though he has not given bank names in his witness list either before summon or before 244. As soon as on his application objections are taken he withdrew it but this process takes about two to three months after submission. Thus he succeed in delaying the trial from last 8 months. What can be done in this situation though I am going to approach H. C. U/s482, for early disposal of case but not confident for any favorable decision. Kindly help me

Thanking you 

O. N. Singh

Learning

4 Replies

TGK REDDI   30 March 2018

Your proposal to move the High Court under Section 482 of the Criminal Procedure Code is, I think, a step in the right direction.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     30 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

1 Like

anubhav Bhatt   30 March 2018

Dear client,
You should approach Hon'ble High Court and file 482 Cr.P.C Application then court may time bound your matter or expedite your trial better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     30 March 2018

The High Court will definately give directions to the trail court for early hearing and disposal of the complaint case on fast track basis within a prescribed period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register