Absconding husband. need urgent help

My husband is Absconding since February 2015. Its been more than 3 months he has stopped paying the EMI of flat in which we were residing for past 3 years. I am an working lady. How do i seek residence stay apart from filing DV and get residential orders for share household as there are fair chances he may surrender the flat to the bank. What kind of civil suit can i file? 

Please advise at the earliest.

LEGAL CONSULTANT

U said Husband absconding since 3 months,can U state the reasons? What were UR efforts to trace him? Have U given a police complaint that his whereabouts are not known since 3 months? Clarify, for us to come to a correct assesment and reply.

Ours was an love - arranged marriage agreed by both the parties 2.5 years ago. 

But now my husband says he is no more interested in me and dont want to continue the relation. He is hiding at his parents home. My in laws are not responding to me neither my parents. They clearly state they dont know us. My husband says he wants to marry as per his mom's wish.

A conspiracy is being hatched behind me to throw me out of the matrimonial home. My husband has stopped paying the EMI's of the flat where we stay. The day he absconded his father in his native published an advertisement in local newspaper for disowning and disinheriting son. Later i received a divorce petition in which my husband slapped false charges of desertion, robbery and mental cruelty against me by exploiting the facts. 

Let me know how can i continue to stay in my matrimonial home which was bought by my husband. The house is in his name only but sooner he may surrender or bank would go for an auction.

LEGAL CONSULTANT

UMA,

U had another query posted yesterday "

yes. 

Hyderabad  

Advocate

First as precautionary measures give a police complaint.

Your query is so simple.  File a Domestic violence against your husband giving his address at three places, one - the flat address, second on his parental address and the third the address he had given on his divorce legal notice.  In DV case, you ask for residential rights and also stay for dispossesion.  You will get them both.  No need to worry.  Once you go to court, you will see several women facing the same or similar problem you are facing.

He has filed Divorce from his parents place ie UP, Bareily. So the case is in that jurisdiction where we never stayed. i just have 2 address. one where i am currently staying and second is his parents address. he is currently in hyderabad hiding and not disclosing his current address. apart from this his parents has disown and disinherited him as per the ad given in local newspaper. he has taken bail from court where FIR was filed. the address given in his bail is the one where i am staying and he is absconding this address since 4 months. can bail be opposed? 

Just to add on i was suffering since a year. I filed a complaint with CAW in november and we both were under counselling. He pretended to be good. Later he ran away and filed counter case ( Divorce) with false allegations. Please let me know any precaution to be taken to avoid this false charges. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu