LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     25 September 2013

Absconding husband

Husband is abscodning with  no trace of company ( software engineer) ,cell no changed and disowned by family

wife was to file dv and 498a ( both false)  will not leave without money

What will any lawyer suggest to her?

Learning

14 Replies

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     26 September 2013

Lawyer will suggest anything and everything to make money for himself. 

Whose side are you on anyway? Wife was to file false cases of DV and 498a? How do you know they are/were going to be false? No wife will say that she is going to file false cases. Provide details so a rational advise can be given.

sagar jadhav (employee)     26 September 2013

I am husband

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     26 September 2013

Dont be coward.  Face the problems.  You have not done a sin.  These cases are normal nowadays in the society.  The wife is misutilising the loopholes of the liberal and democratic law.  When you have married you have to bear the burden of bundle of responsibilities and risks.  

sagar jadhav (employee)     26 September 2013

Basically wife is hot tempered

she already sent notice to company address ,but I had already left company

so want to know what she can do or will she cool off

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     26 September 2013

Now she will file 498a on your family and you will sure come to home again..

and then you will not get AB very easily.

Just face the sitution. 

Bhagne se kuch nhi hoga.

Hemant

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     27 September 2013

Face and fight the case in court. These type of cases are normally in our society.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     27 September 2013

Its husband's majboori 2 come above-ground. Coz 498a being a criminal case, his parents wil be troubled to count the least. In due process husband wil be declared PO too, then life wil become a hell!

sagar jadhav (employee)     27 September 2013

basically parents never supported him or took his side

(Guest)

You are inviting problem for yourself.........

I don't know why you become such a coward??????????

The man who fears from such short pain will never get longterm happiness ahead.

So, be a man .....they are not going to kill you or kidnap you.

If you need freedom then you have to become fighter...No second option>>>

Think positive and be fearless to give a Big punch on their ill intentions and fake cases.

I have lots of issues in plate,my dear

(Guest)

Now you have come to the point My dear.....

What you think all the person who have suggested you are lunatic they don't have sense.

Your query and the way of answer replicates that you are the person who have definitely done such crime where he is forced to run away or else no right person goes absconding....

No doubt you have left where you will not face consequences.

I have not met such a Coward person like you......

A doom's day waiting ahead for you.

I APPEAL TO THE LCI EXPERT'S DON'T GUIDE TO THIS COWARD PERSON WHO IS ASSUMING HERE AS AN INNOCENT PERSON BUT HE IS GUILTY OF HIS OWN OFFENCE,THAT'S WHY HE IS ABSCONDING.

NO MORE HELP TO HIM.........

LAST REPLY...!!

Hi suffere its good u doing last reply 1) I just wanted to know what wifes mode of action will be .not anything else 2) I never said people replied are idiots,u can think like that 3) ur opnion I cant even give any weight now ,while others I appreciate

Vidya (ss)     27 September 2013

Dear friend, Don't worry too much... I believe you won't get much good advices here.

i am victim of 498a, I had good job in abroad. My lovely wife and their family black mailed me to give my salary every month, I refused, they know that if any case filed against me I won't get that country citizenship and she complained to Police with fake allegations. They arrested me and I challenged them to prove it. After investigation they released (12hrs later)  but my name has entered into the records.

I am back to india,but still my wife played a trick to make money easy way. She put so many allegations and filed a case in india as well... As I was not at my home so my 2 sisters and my mother got arrested. I hide for a week and arranged for bail to them and they released...next in 20 days I filed quash got stay and I got another job from other country with out surrendering myself I left india....

now here I am happily married and case running soon in quash my parents names will took off and they will take care of her without marrying other guy... As she is not divorced... They made every thing ready to book cases against them....

so don't waste your valuable life because of a b*tch.

in your case arrange AB for u r family and just leave the country....of erase your trace.. Live like a king.

Here so many misguide you a well

because of few b*tches.. Who are well aware of 498 prostitution many of innocent guys loosing their lives..

Good of luck

Hi vidya I want my family go get arrested my father is no more and mother never supported even for marriage

when wife was fighting ,she only her to file 498

and ageed to her false allegations

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register