LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil Vilas   24 March 2019

Absconding

I have joined a PSU then I came to know that it's not right place for me and I'm in training right now.
I don't want to waste this position which can be taken by others in waiting list.
now I don't have the money to pay the bond money and I would like to abscond from the company. what should I do now?

Learning

8 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 March 2019

If you do not want to continue the job, contact HR and inform them and request them to relieve you without bond amount.  You will be making a great favour to another deserving candidate, who needs employment badly.  When you can not like and enjoy your job, and is having confidence that you can secure good employment, better to leave the job.  No employer wants an employee who is not loving his job.

Nikhil Vilas   25 March 2019

What if he don't accept it?

Make a sincere attempt and try to convince and do not assume things till you discuss the issues.  Discuss with your parents and friends.  Prepare to shell down the bond amount if you want a good career with peace of mind.  It is ultimately the job satisfaction and peace of mind that are essential in life.

Okay sir I will make the attempt

In the open forum, we are supposed to follow ethics...my suggestion of attempts includes contacting the first candidate in the waiting list for help.(?).  May be he can afford.

They haven't released the Waiting list yet

Ask a friend or relative from a different station to file RTI and seek the list of wait listed candidates with such addresses.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 March 2019

A bond is enorceable only if the employer has incurred special expenditure in training the employee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register