Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suzay   03 August 2017

About reversion to the parent post on own interest

Hi,

I had appointed as a Medical Lab technician in 2008, in Ordnance factory medak, which is under ministry of defense. the post is under Non-Industrial employee category.  the Grade pay 2800. But later in 2014 after principal bench order implented upgraded to Grade pay 4200.

In 2012 through LDCE I became Group "B" Non-Gazetted Officer [NGO]. in the same department , after filling the post I got relieved to the other concerned section. But due to some occupational hearing problem now I am not able to continue in the same technical post and planning to submit my application to get revert back to parent post..But now the post is allready filled.

please help any one in this matter ....how to proceed. and get parent post back....

hope a positive reply from our respected esteemed and brave members please.

sujayav1982@gmail.com

9290705177

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

If your promotion was in due course in the line of promotion as per the recruitment rules (other than direct recruitment), you can get reversion as of right to your previous parent post. That is the headache of the controlling authority how to manage your accommodation in that post, even if already filled up. You have nothing to do or worry about that.

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 August 2017

Ye, first of all, submit the application for reversion.

suzay   25 July 2018

simply gave reply to my parent post reversion apllication is regretted by competent authority

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register