LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P.Mani kumar   26 September 2017

About assigned lands

Hai sir,i am from andhra pradesh.my father bought an assigned land 25 years back for residential purpose.this land was given by then PM indira gandhi to the scheduled cast people for residential purpose (not agriculture land).we built a house on this land.now some people are saying that" no one can buy these lands.they are neither sellable nor transferable.if someone files a complaint you will have to loose your land.you should return your land to the original owner." Some people are blackmailing also.we have registration documents and seller's original patta.what should I do now?we are from below middle class family.is there any solution for our problem sir?please tell us.

Learning

4 Replies

manoj   27 September 2017

Hi please call me to my voice cell no 8686159292. but your query will be solved on payment of cost

manoj vommina

advocate

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 September 2017

Do not be mislead by rumors.  Cross the bridge when it comes.  The government is now coming with a scheme to regularise such assigned lands and I am sure that you can get that benefit.  Don't panic, there are several lakhs of such buildings in the state.   Definitely, state govt. takes pro active support as they can not embark on demolishing lakhs of houses, when housing is the priority.  As the ruling partty should win, certainly they provide regularisation opportunity to you.

1 Like

Master Warrior (AOR)     27 September 2017

As GLN said don't panic. There's a record of this and the transfer is valid. Any further transfers have to be registered and not simply POAs, but the Supreme Court order did say that existing transfers were valid.

Also please don't make the mistake of contacting Manoj. He's either a bad advocate for needing to post the same thing on every post he sees hoping to find a new client, or thinks that people shouldn't get free advice. EIther way be aware.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 September 2017

Yes, please do not panic. Also, you can conditions in the patta to see whether occupancy assigned is non-transferable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register