LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaydeep Bijlani   02 March 2018

About Marriage

Hello Everyone, i just want to know , which is more economical( less expensive) mode of marriage Court or Arya samaj Mandir? And How much will be the Cost difference?

Learning

11 Replies

TGK REDDI   02 March 2018

Marriage, a costly mistake, is inexpensive if made before a registrar.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 March 2018

Marriage under the Special Marriage Act,1954 will be most economical marriage may cost much less than Rs 500/- without services of advocate and newspaper publication.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 March 2018

Rajesh Singh mind it, I'm not involved in this just suggested economical manner to get married to the person, don't take my name just like that.

Agreed, everything is fair.      Except, however, polluting the atmosphere of lawyersclubindia.

Shri Ramesh Singh

Dear Sir

I always expect such sarcastic posts from you.    If you want to learn or teach, your questions must be straightforward.    I wrote earlir:    I often don't understand him.

Yours faithfully

TGK REDDI

I typed costly meaning in Google.     The second meaning I found is: causing suffering.

That's exactly the meaning I had in my mind when I replied earlier.       No finance meaning was contemplated.

But is it unbecoming on my part to pass such a sweeping remark about marriages?       No.     Freedom of Speech permits me to.

Einstein said, " Marriage was invented by an unimaginative pig."

Socrates hadn't approved marriages.

Don't we have such geniuses in India?       Why not?       We do.

One genius said, shaadi to barbadi hai.

One genius said, kuan mein gir kar marna yaaron, par shaadi mat karna.

Our lawmakers are of the opinion that this's a male-dominated society.      They are geniuses.    Aren't they?     They are educated.      Aren't they?

Now I mention three geniuses of our village the first of whom died about ten years ago.     The second lives on his wife's daily labour.       All are illiterate.

1.Aadadaani maata inaka pote buvve ledu.    Meaning:    No food for him who doesn't obey a woman.

2.Daasoham.    Meaning:   Simply slavery.

3.Aadadi entati tikkaldayina tana maata neggichchu kuntadi;   mogodu entati telivyna waadyna tana maata neggichchu ko ledu.

Meaning:  Woman, however foolish, always wins an argument;   man, however wise, always loses an argument.

Is it unbecoming on the part of Einstein, Socrates, the three villagers and TGK REDDI to express our views? 

" Costly mistake," said I.     Not costly marriage.

Mistake is not something that's available from the bazzar for money nor does it, to commit, need any money 

I shall never see 74 again.     Now marriage?      I'd married when I was 23.    I deserted her within one month but I hardly lived with her for a week.     She never lived in my house.      From then on, opportunities were in their thousnds for my marriage.      I flatly rejected.     Later on I acquired tons of experience of others.      Comparativey my wife was a thousand times good.      But not sufficient for me.

When I was 60, an opportunity came from Hyderabad, 200 KM away from my village.    I never heard of her.     She never saw me.  She was a Doctor.     I didn't know of her age, property, beauty, etc., etc.     I refused the proposal even if she could write the entire lands of my village in my name.      Because I learnt so much from others of almost all states of India and from people of numerous countries. 

TGK REDDI   03 March 2018

But I very well know how a wife is.     Seeing others.

The first words of our Principal in his first class in 1961 are:

A fool is one who knows by his own experience.

A wise man is one who knows by others' experience.

A bl**dy fool is one who doesn't even by his own experience.

TGK REDDI   03 March 2018

Your Reply is typical, as usual.    It's to be expected.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2018

please ask a legal point if you have one.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register