Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Shaw   27 April 2017

Abeyance notice after 4 months of final result, dop

Dear Experts,

I am utterly confused, need your opinion.

I have qualified a one stage written examination organised by Department of Posts to recruit POSTMAN/ MAILGAURD (WEST BENGAL CIRCLE) held on 29TH MAY, 2016 [No. Rectt / X – 16 / DR /2015] 

The result of this aforesaid examination was declared on 23/12/2016 almost after 7 months after examination. It was officially announced and published on the wb posts official website https://www.westbengalpost.gov.in/. 

Along with the result, there was a notice / Recruitment order [No. Rectt/X-16/DR/2015/ADR] to start the recruitment process:

"Divisional/unit heads should collect of the dossier of the short listed candidates a/w merit list of the Division concerned and vacancy statement in r/o his Divisions from circle office by deputing a responsible officer with proper authorization from o4-ot-2o17 to 12-01-2017. Any mistake or omission detected should be got set right before issuirg formal appointment letter under intimation to circle office." 

I was shortlisted so i was waiting for my call for document verification but no intimation was made by the Department of Posts.

I went to my Division office to inquire after the matter, but they kept me in complete darkness. Sometimes the said, "There is no order from the Circle office to start the process", sometimes they said, "Internal investigation is going on prior to Recruitment".

Almost after 4 months of the publication of result, surprisingly they put up a new notice RECTT/X-16/DR/2015/AD(R) on 17-4-2017

"The result for Postman recruitment held on 29-05-2016(Sunday) is kept in abeyance."

The result was also withdrawn from the official website on that day, 17-4-2016.

Well, that was the story of my suffering for almost one year.

now,

I want to know,

1. Is it possible to cancel the published result and to provide a new one?

2. Is it possible to cancel the total process by them?

3. Is it possible to take a re- exam after publication of a result ?

4. The recruitment process is now under abeyance , what could be the possible steps taken by the authority?

5. will it be wise or tactful to file a case in Highcourt on this? what should be my approach?

6. or should i wait until cancellation of this result? what should i do?

7. Where should I file a case CAT or in High Court?

8. What is the possibility and how much time it may take?

i also want to know about some case history of similar cases. If possible, discuss.

Sorry for my numorous quarries, I am really in deep anxiety.

Any help will save me. 

Plz suggest me, what should I do now, should I drown my hope to get this job??

Thank you all.

God Bless.

Learning

17 Replies

here is the recruitment order issued along with the result

Attached File : 381204 20170427190758 234640234 fd6b9a18e50dcf09242d4c5f9c78abdd.pdf downloaded: 98 times

here is the abeyance notice

Attached File : 381204 20170427190905 234640234 abeyance notice.pdf downloaded: 74 times

Attached File : 381204 20170427191049 234640234 barasat.pdf downloaded: 82 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 April 2017

1. Is it possible to cancel the published result and to provide a new one?

YES IF THERE WAS ILLEGALITY IN THE PROCESS. 

BUT FACTS GIVEN BY YOU DO NOT INDICATE WHETHER THIS DECISION IS JUSTIFIED OR NOT

2. Is it possible to cancel the total process by them?

BUT FACTS GIVEN BY YOU DO NOT INDICATE WHETHER THIS DECISION IS JUSTIFIED OR NOT

3. Is it possible to take a re- exam after publication of a result ?

5. will it be wise or tactful to file a case in Highcourt on this?

NOT IN HIGH COURT JURISDICTION

what should be my approach?

YOU HAVE NOT NARRATED FULL FACTS OF THE CASE

6. or should i wait until cancellation of this result? what should i do?

YOU HAVE NOT NARRATED FULL FACTS OF THE CASE

7. Where should I file a case CAT or in High Court?

CAT JURISDICTION IF AT ALL  A CASE IS MADE OUT.

1 Like

Rakesh Shaw   28 April 2017

sir, what do you want to know?? 

thank you very much for your response sir. thank you very very much.

sir, what do want to know # full facts of the case.. i have uploaded exam notification, rules, and all those recrument orders regarding this recruitment.. please tell me sir, which information i have to collect now?

should i do rti and grievance on this topic?? and post here their response??

md golam sarwar   09 May 2017

Westbengal postman / Mail guard recruitment notification no - Rectt/x16/DR/2015/ADR - এর পরীক্ষা যেটি 29/05/16 তে হয়েছিল তার রেসাল্ট দীর্ঘ 7 মাস পরে 23/12/16 তে হয়।

রেসাল্ট এর নোটিফিকেশন এ 04/01/17- 12/01/17 এর মধ্যে documents verification and joining হওয়ার কথা কিন্তু 4 মাস কোনো খবর নেই।

অবশেষে 17/04/17 তে একটি নোটিশ দিয়ে বলে যে এই recruitment postponed করা হল- the recruitment is "kept in abeyance"
এখন ভয় হল যে এটা cancel হয়ে যেতে পারে????

তাই আমরা যারা এর প্যানেল এ selected হয়েছি তাদের সকলকে ঐক্যবদ্ধ হয়ে wb circle office Kolkata এ deputation দিতে হবে এবং প্রয়োজনে high Court যেতে হবে। সকলে আমার whatsapp no 9735907096 এ যোগাযোগ করুন। আমরা সকলে মিলে আলোচনা করব এবং উপযুক্ত ব্যাবস্থা গ্রহণ করব।।

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register