Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeswari   26 December 2018

Abandonment of job

Dear Sir/Madam

A close friend of mine had abandoned his job with a big IT Company XXX after joining them only for 1month. The reason she quoted was that after joining no proper place was given and no laptop or job related stuffs were given and joined a new company at higher pay. Now she has been receiving letters from XXX which were received by her mother.Please also note that the letters were received by her mother and not herself. they have threatened her to pay Rs.150000/- or will take to court. What should she do.

Regards

Raji

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. K.H. Mujawar   26 December 2018

Good Afternoon,

We need to know if your friend has signed any contract with the pervious company, and what was the notice period. If you do not serve the notice period of that company, did the contract mention any clause for the same. we need to know only then we would be able to advice. 

Regards,                                                                                                                                                                                              The Benchmark Law firm.                                                                                                                                                            Adv.Mrs. K.H.Mujawar.

thebenchmark.pune@gmail.com

Shashi Dhara   26 December 2018

U tell go to the court I will defend their.they r trying to xtort money from u.

As they served for her mother keep quiet.

rajeswari   26 December 2018

will that affect my job in new company. I was asked to serve notice period for 2months

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     26 December 2018

As you have entered in to contract you are bound to follow the terms and conditions of employment agreement. Please go through the appoint letter. Try to settle the issue amicably.

Big it companies are paper tigers contact expert advocate who is thorough knowledge in it companies. As Ur lady they are harassing u .be courage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register