Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (nil)     26 April 2013

Aadhaar card

Dear Madam / Sir,

I had applied for Aadhaar card in the month of Nov. 2012 at Vashi. Till date I have not received card. I also serched in E-aadhaar / UIDAI Web site there also no information or status available. The follwoing mails sent to help UIDAI email address provided number of times till no reply received.

May I request your goodselves to kindly advice what is the right way to enquire about the below. Like me there are many more facing this problem including my other family members.

Naveen

AADHAR STATUS NOT KNOWN

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:01 AM
View contact details
To:
help@uidai.gov.in, ddg.romumbai@uidai.gov.in

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had appeared for Aadhar Card at M/s Karvy , Vashi Plaza, Vashi, Navi-Mumbai, Maharashtra 4 months back but not yet received Aadhar Card copy. I also searched at website for e-print  and status but it is not indicating any status. Details are as given below. Please help me to get the information or Aadhar card.

Regards ,

Naveenraj.T.R.
98205 25146

Learning

6 Replies

narendra.s.p (Chief Manager(Law))     26 April 2013

Do you have the acknowledgment receipt issued after you have provided all the biomatrics?

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     26 April 2013

Even I applied at M/s Karvy, Hyderabad on 8th Feb 2013... In my case also I find that the data given by me is not available with UIDIA... It appearss that uploading of data from Karvy is very slow... Please contact Karvy office and if there is any problem in uploading your data they will advise you suitably 

Raj (nil)     26 April 2013

Thanks for your replies. I was unable to access the site for some time. Yes Narendra sir I have copy of receipt issued by them with biometric details.

Sastry sir , In this case it is almost 6 months. The unfortunate thing is that I still not sure whether the dats is with them or not. Since there is no communcation from UIDAI we even donot know whether need to re-apply for Aadhaar. The ultimate is although there is help line e-mail id given in UIDAI there is no reply to my number of mails.

If there is any system or method or by which I can ensure that my details are avialable with UIDAI and it is only some administration dely in getting the card. Other wise I could re-apply for the same without loosing more time. Can you suggest where I can approach for this information. 

Regards   and thks for your reply.

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     29 April 2013

If your details are available with UIDIA, you would have got your card by now... Please go to Karvy Office and ask them whether your data has been uploaded or not.. They will adivse you properly... By posting message on this forum we can guide you only and cannot trace out your card.. Good luck

Bipin gupta (Manager)     22 March 2015

Usually Aadhar card is delivered in 90 days, unfortunatly you have not recieved after 6 months . It seems your enrollment was not succsesful must have some technical issues . You must apply again for your Aadhar card. To apply for aadhar visit this website www.aadharcard.info/how-to-apply-for-aadhar-card/

Pranali Sharma   18 May 2017

Have you and your family been blessed with an Aadhar card. If not blessed, what is the reason for not having it? Are you facing problem in getting an Aadhar Card for you? Did you struggle to get an Aadhar card? To know your aadhar status and download aadhar card copy click here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register