LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

A ref. of Sub-section 6 of Section 7 of RTI Act 2005

Date: 09.08.2010 To: Shri G. K. Wagh Deputy Secretary and First Appellate Authority Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai – 400 032. Sub: My appeal dated 27.07.2010 for my application dated 18.06.2010. Ref: L.No. Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.364/Astha dated 20 July, 2010. __________ With reference to the above I am enclosing herewith a copy of letter No.Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.364/Astha dated 20 July, 2010 sent by Mrs. U. P. vaidya, Public Information officer of your office as the same has been received here on 30.07.2010 wherein I have been advised to deposit an amount Rs.14600/- @ Rs.2/- for 7300 pages of printouts of attendance records of public servants as recorded on Computerised Attendance Management System as the same are accessed confidentially to only establishment section with personalized password and to the concerned public servant with his/her personalized password though it is illegal to hide the information from open access to the people of India due to which we, the people of India, are unable to keep watch on our public servants who are getting huge salary from our money but there activities are being kept hidden from their salary payers people of India. Due to suffering from this conspiracy of hiding the information from the people of India we are being forced to make the applications under RTI Act 2005 unnecessarily which waste our time, efforts and money. It is seen from the records that yourself is also trying to hide and cease the requisite information. Your malafide mishandling is proved from the following records; (i) My appeal dated 09.04.2010 is still lying pending with you. (Refer my letters dated 17.05.2010, 25.05.2010 and 23.06.2010 which were sent in reply to your letters dated 28.04.2010, 15.05.2010 and 11.06.2010 9 - Pr.Kr.122). (ii) My appeal dated 05.06.2010 for my application dated 03.04.2010 is mishandled by you. Your letter No.Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.181/Astha dated 11.06.2010 is for your ready reference. (iii) My appeal dated 07.06.2010 was replied by you vide your letter No. No.Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.164/Astha dated 11.06.2010 wherein you did not passed appropriate order to provide me the computerized data of attendance on CD under pretext that the public servants of Directorate of Information Technology are not cooperating to you for technical assistance and so you have advised me to make another application for printouts of the same. (iv) On making the separate application as advised by you for printouts, now your subordinate desk Officer & PIO has wasted more than 30 days period in sending a reply. In this regard it is to be noted that I have sent my application dated 18.06.2010 which was posted on same day in the Mantralaya Post office in the ground floor of Mantralaya and the same was delivered to the PIO on 19.06.2010 as per records of the concerned Post office which I have already verified. However, your subordinate Desk Officer & PIO has wasted the prescribed limit of 30 days i.e. 18.07.2010 and sent the advise letter on 20.07.2010. I have no word to say now here since the action & attitude of your subordinate and yourself itself proved the truth. If you have some shame balance in your toward public service for which you have been appointed please go through the constitutional provisions as per RTI Act 2005 and provide the information immediately at free of cost as per provision in sub-section (6) of section 7 of RTI Act 2005 and maximum possible penalty to your subordinate Desk Officer & PIO in accordance with section 20 of RTI Act 2005 following with disciplinary action to remove her out of public service immediately since she is very harmful while in public service for a democratic nation keeping in view the facts brought out above. The loss of Rs.14600/- to public money should be recovered from the salary of the concerned public servant who assigned the job as a Public Information officer in this case and other concerned public servants. (Nilesh Wankhede) Distt. President - DRF Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to; Dr. Satish Gawai Secretary, Social Justice Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai-32. Mr. A.B.P. Pandey Principal Secretary, Information Technology Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai-32 Mr.K.P. Bakshi Principal Secretary, General Administration Department (Service) (Ra.Va.Ka.) Mantralaya, Mumbai-32.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

(Re-posted since the above posting was not done in format)                                    

Date: 09.08.2010

To:     Shri G. K. Wagh

Deputy Secretary and

First Appellate Authority

Social Justice and Special Assistance Department,

Mantralaya, Mumbai – 400 032.

Sub: My appeal dated 27.07.2010 for my application

dated 18.06.2010.

Ref: L.No. Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.364/Astha

dated 20 July, 2010.

With reference to the above I am enclosing herewith a copy of letter No.Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.364/Astha dated 20 July, 2010 sent by Mrs. U. P. vaidya, Public Information officer of your office as the same has been received here on 30.07.2010 wherein I have been advised to deposit an amount Rs.14600/- @ Rs.2/- for 7300 pages of printouts of attendance records of public servants as recorded on Computerised Attendance Management System as the same are accessed confidentially to only establishment section with personalized password and to the concerned public servant with his/her personalized password though it is illegal to hide the information from open access to the people of India due to which we, the people of India, are unable to keep watch on our public servants who are getting huge salary from our money but there activities are being kept hidden from their salary payers people of India. 

Due to suffering from this conspiracy of hiding the information from the people of India we are being forced to make the applications under RTI Act 2005 unnecessarily which waste our time, efforts and money.

It is seen from the records that yourself is also trying to hide and cease the requisite information.  Your malafide mishandling is proved from the following records;

(i)           My appeal dated 09.04.2010 is still lying pending with you.  (Refer my letters dated 17.05.2010, 25.05.2010 and 23.06.2010 which were sent in reply to your letters dated 28.04.2010, 15.05.2010 and 11.06.2010 9 - Pr.Kr.122).

(ii)          My appeal dated 05.06.2010 for my application dated 03.04.2010 is mishandled by you.  Your letter No.Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.181/Astha dated 11.06.2010 is for your ready reference.

(iii)        My appeal dated 07.06.2010 was replied by you vide your letter No. No.Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.164/Astha dated 11.06.2010 wherein you did not passed appropriate order to provide me the computerized data of attendance on CD under pretext that the public servants of Directorate of Information Technology are not cooperating to you for technical assistance and so you have advised me to make another application for printouts of the same.

(iv)        On making the separate application as advised by you for printouts, now your subordinate desk Officer & PIO has wasted more than 30 days period in sending a reply.  In this regard it is to be noted that I have sent my application dated 18.06.2010 which was posted on same day in the Mantralaya Post office in the ground floor of Mantralaya and the same was delivered to the PIO on 19.06.2010 as per records of the concerned Post office which I have already verified.  However, your subordinate Desk Officer & PIO has wasted the prescribed limit of 30 days i.e. 18.07.2010 and sent the advise letter on 20.07.2010.  

I have no word to say now here since the action & attitude of your subordinate and yourself itself proved the truth.  If you have some shame balance in your toward public service for which you have been appointed please go through the constitutional provisions as per RTI Act 2005 and provide the information immediately at free of cost as per provision in sub-section (6) of section 7 of RTI Act 2005 and  maximum possible penalty to your subordinate Desk Officer & PIO in accordance with section 20 of RTI Act 2005 following with disciplinary action to remove her out of public service immediately since she is very harmful while in public service for a democratic nation keeping in view the facts brought out above.  The loss of Rs.14600/- to public money should be recovered from the salary of the concerned public servant who assigned the job as a Public Information officer in this case and other concerned public servants.

(Nilesh Wankhede)

Distt. President - DRF

Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to;

Dr. Satish Gawai

Secretary,

Social Justice Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai-32.

Mr. A.B.P. Pandey

Principal Secretary,

Information Technology Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai-32

Mr.K.P. Bakshi

Principal Secretary,

General Administration Department (Service) (Ra.Va.Ka.)

Mantralaya, Mumbai-32.

(Guest)

(Corrected last Para)

I have no word to say now here since the action & attitude of your subordinate and yourself itself proved the truth.  If you have some shame balance in yours toward public service, for which you have been appointed and getting huge salary & other facilities and will get pension till death, please go through the constitutional provisions as per RTI Act 2005 and provide the information immediately at free of cost as per provision in sub-section (6) of section 7 of RTI Act 2005 and  maximum possible penalty to your subordinate Desk Officer & PIO in accordance with section 20 of RTI Act 2005 following with disciplinary action to remove her out of public service immediately since she is very harmful while in public service for a democratic nation keeping in view the facts brought out above.  The loss of Rs.14600/- to public money should be recovered from the salary of the concerned public servant who assigned the job as a Public Information officer in this case and other concerned public servants.

(Guest)

Replacing in last Para : some shame balance in yours

Replaced as : If you have even a little bit sense of responsibility balance in you

(Guest)

So !! None is agreed with us ?

(Guest)
Thank you sir for your valuable advise and we will try to improve in further matters. If your advise would have come yesterday or till today morning so we would have made correction accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register